Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

If everybody else was jumping off a bridge ....

Okay, so I've been looking a few people's blogs on a fairly regular basis, and I figure it's about time I do it too. You, know the old, "everybody else is doing it," kinda pressure.

So, I here I go. If nothing else, those of you who complain I never call or write can I have one more thing to complain I don't do. Or maybe I'll actually be prolific or something, and you'll at least know I'm alive.We'll see. As November approaches in the frozen wastelands of the upper Midwest and the price of natural gas climbs ever higher, I might be frozen to my desk chair before the end of the year.

Okay, okay, it's really that cold, and we haven't even had a good hard frost yet, but I do hate the cold. And that riding the bus thing I was oh so excited about in September, is truly going to SUCK! But it beats paying $7 a day for parking.

I'm not entirely sure what to say, but I don't think I did badly for my post.

Comments:
See, I think you should be on LiveJournal! Now I'm gonna have to keep remembering to come here :-p Welcome to blogland!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?