Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 

My last hurrah

Well, I recently audition for a part in the local community theater's production of Crimes of the Heart. I was cast as Lenny, the oldest sister. My character is celebrating her thirtieth birthday when the play opens, so wohoooo I get to be 30 again!

Also, it's probably my last little hurrah on the stage before I start showing so much that I can't be cast as anything. After the little bundle arrives, well, I imagine it's frowned upon to breast feed on stage.

As for all your comments on my last post:
1. That was really unnecessary, Anjie-panjie
2. I'm against finding out the sex for exactly the reasons that were cited. I like the idea of surprise, and I will be inunndated with pink and frilly (mostly from my family) if it's a girl. I don't like pink or frilly, and frankly, my mother will more than take care of the pink and frilly after the birth. Who knows, she might actually get a girl who likes it.

Comments:
Read my post on my acceptance of pink and frilly. ; )

Seriously, there are worse things. And my pink and frilly also walks around with swords and Matchbox (tm) cars from her brother's stash.


Re: the kid

After about six months, they don't need to feed as much, and you get your life back. So don't think of it as a last hurrah; think of it as a temporary hiatus.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?